Senior Fulfillment Associate - Facility Maintenance & Relocation
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
As a Senior Associate on Q's Fulfillment Operations team, you will lead Q’s effort to support local businesses and deliver an exceptional client experience. You will manage and support your service providers in quoting, scheduling, and invoicing within Q’s Marketplace. By creating a reliable and consistent experience in these processes, you will help partners grow their businesses, and help customers run their office spaces. You are a natural builder with a love for efficiency, simplicity, and design.
- You believe that technology can help businesses operate. You understand the challenges of running a business and want to help entrepreneurs everywhere.
- You are excited by the idea of building something big, and understand the importance of executing on everything small.
- You enjoy owning the pursuit of a goal, and have the vision to make things happen.
- You have top-notch organization skills, and are comfortable juggling multiple priorities to deliver results.
- You are a people’s person, and enjoy helping others. People turn to you for advice. You seek compromises, not conflicts, but aren’t afraid to speak up for your beliefs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations in your line of business by supporting a set of Q service providers
- Oversee service provider’s messaging activity and quoting process for customer requests
- Measure and monitor the success rate and consistency of service delivery
- Ensure transparent and timely invoice transactions within your line of business
- Drive process improvement to increase Q’s speed of service delivery
- Educate, train and build relationships with your dedicated service partners
- Provide feedback and suggestions to Category Managers around service offerings, partner behavior, quote trends and high value opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in facility management, commercial relocation, and/or maintenance industries strongly preferred.
- Relevant project management skills are an additional plus.
- Background in operations management, economics or engineering
- Experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment preferred
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG