Senior Account Manager, Client Success
We’re currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to be our customer journey expert as a member of the Enterprise and Media Sales team in our Berlin office. In this role, the successful candidate will primarily focus on customer satisfaction and drive product usage through various data driven activities and providing exceptional daily account management.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers
- Leverage the Shutterstock’s methodologies, and best practices to support successful onboarding and adoption on the customer side
- Ensure product, subscription and usage by customer base through excellent client service and understanding project and customer purchasing cycles
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate proper levels of adoption, ensure client is prepped for renewals and new revenue opportunities
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map Shutterstock’s capabilities to achieve these goals
- At least five years of experience as an Account Manager, Enterprise Corporate Sales
- Preferably from a background in SaaS, media or emerging technologies
- Previous experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Native-level German speaker with fluent English
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 300,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 160 million images and more than 8 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in Germany