Self-service Onboarding Manager
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Self-service Team
The Self-service team wants to make Justworks work for everybody, big and small. We are building self-service functionality into all the key elements of our product--starting with onboarding--so that we can continue supporting businesses of all sizes. We are a lean team and we move fast.
Self-service Onboarding Manager
This job is interdisciplinary - a mix of Sales and Support, with a focus on customer service and product feedback. As the Self-service Onboarding Manager you’ll handle inbound communication from small companies going through our self-service onboarding funnel. You’ll provide timely responses to their questions, and you’ll manage their statuses in our internal systems. You will also catalog customers’ needs and share feedback with the product team to inform us about which features we should prioritize, and how we should communicate with customers through automated messages.
Processes and tasks will change quickly, so be ready to adapt. This ensures we are always focused on the highest-impact projects. The best Self-service Onboarding Manager will provide excellent customer service, communicate effectively, and have a deep understanding of our product, processes, and value propositions.
What you'll do
Self Service Onboarding Manager responsibilities:
- Answer inbound support and sales inquiries via email, phone, and live chat with a focus on service excellence
- Understand your customers’ needs and what is important to their businesses
- Manage potential customers through the onboarding funnel internally
- Work with the Workers’ Comp team to prioritize Self-service customers based on their individual needs and timelines
- Liaise with the Benefits team to ensure that Self-service customers meet enrollment requirements
- Understand the value propositions of Justworks and be able to speak to them with prospects and customers
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for Self-service customers
- Share customer feedback with your team and with other teams when appropriate
QualificationsAs a candidate you should have:
- 4-year college degree
- A track record of success in a customer-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine desire to help small businesses, and improve the quality of customer service we provide
- Aptitude for learning new products
- Ability to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- A knack for coming up with creative solutions to any problem you face
- The know-how to organize and prioritize your workload
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.