The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Our Corporate Engineering Team evaluates and supports all of Yext's internal systems, they work to consistently improve internal efficiencies and processes used by the entire company. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the team to assist in maintaining the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions. Key responsibilities include continuous development and testing while also building custom formulas and other enhancements.
- Advance and maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet Yext’s needs
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate change management (release process)
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Assist users with report/dashboard design and management
- BS in CS, IT, a related field, or similar college level education
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Current Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize, communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Works well under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in real time
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.