CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We’re seeking a high-energy, driven, proactive, and professional individual who takes initiative and can represent CLEAR flawlessly.
What you will do:
- Own our office’s reception area and act as our office's first touch point
- Greet and announce visitors
- Answer and field incoming calls
- Manage the maintenance and booking of multiple conference rooms, kitchen areas, and shared spaces
- Sort and distribute mail and packages
Who You Are:
- Impeccable customer facing skills
- 2+ years of receptionist/administrative experience
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Resourceful, extremely organized, detail oriented, and a team player
- Proficient in Google suite
- Bachelor’s Degree