CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven, proactive, and professional individual who takes initiative and can represent CLEAR to customers, candidates, and visitors. This role will be responsible for a number of varying tasks, including projects and ad hoc requests. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and be quick thinking. In this role, you will need to correspond effectively with customers, job candidates, and teammates.
What You Will Do:
- Greet and announce visitors and customers
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages/transferring calls to the appropriate person
- Ensure all required office supplies are ordered and available as well as neatly organized
- Manage the upkeep and cleanliness of the office
- Ensure the office and kitchen supplies are stocked at all times
- Arrange travel and process expense reports
- Light support for our leadership team
Who You Are:
- You have impeccable attention to detail and you are equally organized
- You are a great multi-tasker and an even better problem solver
- You are polished and presentable
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance
- You take initiative