Provider Information Specialist
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Provider Information Specialist to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As a Provider Information Specialist at Covera Health, you will collect and manage physician and medical practice data to ensure that we maintain an accurate repository of provider information. This information is used by many teams across the company and is mission critical to manage the program.
You will be expected to:
- Manage and maintain physician and medical practice information across multiple internal systems and databases
- Contact and guide providers through the information collection and review process
- Review and analyze physician and medical practice data to verify accuracy
- Contribute towards the design of an exceptional data management discipline including process documentation, quality review process definition, and data storage and reporting requirement
- Promote positive relations with providers by exhibiting exceptional customer service
- Develop understanding of how internal teams utilize physician and medical practice information, and leverage that understanding to drive improvement of data management practices
- Develop a deep understanding of radiology and radiology practice management including procedures, equipment, and systems
- Track and audit activities via CRM software and other in-house tools
- BA or BS required
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to healthcare providers
- Strong personal time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!