Production Scheduler - Fulfillment
Location: Monroe Township, New Jersey
Work under the direction of the Head of Manufacturing to Plan and prepare daily and long term Fulfilment schedules, oversee daily Pick and Pack scheduling.
- Develop and maintain master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet inventory requirements according to forecasts or customer orders
- Oversees daily Pick and Pack scheduling.
- Evaluate Data Sets and prepare Pick and Pack Batches based on Order requirements and current inventory levels
- Prepare work orders based on current demand and review product Bill of Materials for Pre Kitted Inventory required for fulfillment
- Generate, prioritize and distribute Work Orders and Picking Jobs required to meet master scheduling plan.
- Analyzes forecasts and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes and human resource requirements.
- Prepares various production reports by inputting information into computer system
- Develop long term plan for Pick and Pack activity which captures total company backlog and establishes capacity constraints.
- Follow up on open Pick and Pack Batches to track and ensure completion
- Track Pick and Pack inventory and Issue Picking Jobs to Restock as needed.
- Oversee team leads for fulfillment and pick and pack to ensure successful completion of all orders.
Other tasks as described by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Must have strong interpersonal communication. Must be able to implement corrective action in a non-confrontational manner.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Quality through accuracy and thoroughness
- Meets productivity standards
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Initiative - Volunteers readily: Asks for and offers help when needed.