Product Support Specialist
Product Support’s mission is to provide a world class support experience that complements our products and empowers our teammates. To accomplish this, we provide fast, effective solutions to our stakeholders and enhance awareness around the Technology department’s products and services and how to best utilize them
The WeWork Technology department is responsible for building internal and external systems used on a company-wide level - these systems help us manage and scale all aspects of our business model. A Product Specialist is the technical liaison between our systems and the many other departments of WeWork. On a global level, this person will work directly with members, product owners and engineers to ensure quality and operational excellence amongst our growing suite of enterprise software applications.
This is a full-time job at a fast-moving startup - you will be working both with a mission focused regional team, as well as be on call to assist team members when high priority issues arise.
- Provide a world-class experience that complements our digital products and empowers our teams.
- Be the first point of contact for issues impacting our stakeholders while delivering a white glove experience.
- Provide steps to reproduce systematic errors and maintain communications with customers while appropriately escalating issues for investigation.
- Develop expertise in our systems and offer creative workarounds and out of the box solutions for users.
- Work closely with our product owners to create strategies to increase adoption and improve product performance: This includes gathering product feedback to identify and investigate issues that
- determine root causes.
- Work closely with greater technology and engineering teams to detect trends and build training
- content that improves our customer's daily lives.
- Is regionally focused, with an understanding and appreciation of the local culture and practices.
- Amazing multitasker, possesses strong learning agility skills and is seen as a trusted partner.
- 3+ years of customer service or similar experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience working directly with Engineering Teams
- You are a people person who exhibits courtesy, kindness, efficiency, mindfulness, and patience in all aspects of your work.
- You are a problem solver - able to effectively leverage resources to identify and resolve problems efficiently while gathering and analyzing data.
- You are tech-savvy; you have a knack for learning and understanding digital applications and
- systems. You understand how to identify issues and clearly communicate them to engineering
- Multilingual is preferred. You have excellent writing skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, with a solid command of grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- You are dependable. This position requires you to be at work consistently and on time, follow
- instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve personal
- You will be expected to have some flexibility in your schedule; this position is full-time and may
- include some early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Willingness to embed yourself with regional teams to capture field experience and feedback, travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.