Partnership Relationship Manager
Riskified’s Partnership team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to join our team as a Partnership Relationship Manager.
The primary role of the Partnership Relationship Manager is to sign and support Riskified distribution partners in North America. You will be the day-to-day point person for partner related inquiries and drive partner enablement through a variety of tactics such as on-site and virtual training/education, co-marketing initiatives, account strategizing, and more.
You will be working with industry leaders in eCommerce consulting, system integration and online payments.
The ideal candidate will leverage skill sets of business analysis, relationship building, business development, and account management.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Be the day-to-day contact for our top distribution partners in North America. Nurture the partner relationships to drive more qualified leads for the Riskified sales team
- Conduct on-site and virtual training/demo of Riskified’s solution for partner teams
- Uncover opportunities with partners where Riskified could be viable solution for their merchants
- Research industries and partner organizations to find the best targets
- Contribute insights on market analysis and critical thinking toward partnership strategy
- Represent Riskified at industry events and meetings with potential global partners around the world
- Travel 30-40% of time (in North America)
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Built In NYC: Best Places to Work in NYC
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
Built In NYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in Partnership Development, Consulting, Account Management or Enterprise Sales
- Understanding of the major eCommerce platform ecosystems such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, SAP Hybris, and Shopify Plus strongly preferred
- An understanding of what motivates eCommerce Agencies and System Integrators
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Great interpersonal skills and a team first attitude