In under 3 years, Meero has managed to bring disruptive innovation to the world of professional photography. Our AI-powered retouching technology and our global photographers community have helped us achieve amazing traction. We now have 450 Meero employees in 6 offices around the world and gather a community of 50 000+ photographers globally.
We are looking for an Operations Manager in New York to handle various missions: guarantee the successful delivery of our photoshoots, manage the relationship with our key accounts & manage projects for our clients around the world
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Operations Manager, you will cover many aspects of our growing activities while managing international accounts from our marketplace business. You will be in charge of the operational deployment, project delivery & business relationship for those large clients.
- Manage global operations for large accounts that often shoot in dozens of countries;
- Manage key accounts' relationship;
- Guaranty the delivery of multiple projects with internal ops teams.
- Understand the business needs of merchants in a dynamic environment and serve as the primary relationship liaison for business, technical and high priority customer service escalations;
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have first relevant experience in Business Operations / Project Management / Consulting, ideally in a startup / tech environment;
- Excellent relationship skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented;
- Good knowledge of existing marketplace businesses (e-commerce, consumer service startups);
- You have a great appetite for client relationships and an ability to think out of the box;
- You are fun, ambitious but humble (we hire team players) !