TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. Using TrialSpark’s existing technology platform, equipment, and staffing - physicians can conduct clinical research and provide patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
About the role
As an Operations Associate, you'll support the Network Operations team in ensuring physicians who join the TrialSpark Network are equipped and excited to participate in clinical research. This role will be responsible for working closely with physicians to onboard them to TrialSpark, as well as collaborating cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to execute on, inform, and improve the onboarding and physician management processes.
- Conduct initial orientation visits with physicians who have joined the network and provide clear expectations for trial responsibilities and commitment
- Manage newly signed practices from the onboarding meeting until the physicians are ready to be selected for a study, including collecting data, ensuring training completion, and promoting physician engagement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to store and disseminate data about new practices added to the TrialSpark network.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for in-network doctors prior to study activation
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date picture of physicians in the TrialSpark network through structured data
- Support study matching process for in-network physicians
- Partner with internal teams teams to provide feedback to better inform TrialSpark processes and decisions
- Monitor the performance of the network physicians, identify areas for optimization, and implement the changes required
Qualifications and Experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working in an operations focused role (preferably within the healthcare space)
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work.
- You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- You have strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- You have a low ego, are collaborative, and a fast-learner
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.