OncoBilling Support Associate
Flatiron Health is a healthcare technology and services company focused on accelerating cancer research and improving patient care. Our platform enables cancer researchers and care providers to learn from the experience of every patient. Currently, Flatiron partners with over 280 community cancer practices, seven major academic research centers and the 15 top therapeutic oncology companies.
This position primarily focuses on products and services for OncoBilling, our web-based, oncology-specific practice management system to ensure the financial sustainability of an oncology practice.
The Customer Support Associate for OncoBilling focuses on providing phone and email support to our customers, documenting their questions and concerns, and routing these concerns when necessary to OncoBilling Customer Support Specialists who will assist with issue resolution and communication back to the client. OncoBilling Customer Support Associates are the first point of contact for the OncoBilling platform so are essential representatives of the Flatiron brand, and critical participants in delivering a fantastic end-to-end experience for our customers. We’re seeking great verbal and written communicators who are excited to dramatically impact the provider experience, and to grow within the Customer Support organization and beyond at Flatiron.
- Field inbound phone requests from OncoBilling clients
- Establish rapport with customers and ensure that their questions and concerns are clearly documented
- Escalate concerns to relevant individuals across the OncoBilling Customer Support team and beyond at Flatiron
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management
- Be creative and help advance Flatiron oncology products in innovative ways
- Ensure timely case follow-up with all clients
- Be able to work independently and as well as in a team environment
- Quickly diagnose issues and ensure they are transferred to the appropriate team for follow up
- Develop and execute short-term actions to resolve complex client issues
- Provide emergency on-call support during non-business hours
- Occasional travel (1-4 times a year)
- 2+ years of healthcare experience required (Oncology/Hematology practice management/billing manager a plus)
- Candidates must have strong customer service experience (preferably in enterprise software/Practice Management support)
- Proven ability to build rapport and trust with complex customers
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
- Excellent and error-free written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree