Greater NYC Area
VidMob is a first-of-its-kind creative technology platform that enables brands to instantly understand which creative details in digital ads impact consumer engagement so assets can be continuously improved for best results. VidMob is the only company in the world designated a Certified Creative Partner of every major digital platform including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others. Our network of elite video creators are trained to produce the full spectrum of video content.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs, unlimited vacation plans and a travel stipend. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
We also care deeply about the world around us and operate with purpose beyond profit. VidMob is on a mission to evolve creativity for the better, and part of what that means is donating a portion of every dollar to fund VidMob Gives -- which provides pro-bono creative support to non-profits whose stories need to be seen.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’d Do
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and oversee the implementation of office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
What We’re Looking For
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Location: New York City, NY
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity or Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
Read Full Job Description