At Urbint You Will:
- Work closely with executive team, especially Chief of Staff (CoS) and Head of Operations/Finance, to handle the day-to-day office operations at Urbint.
- Facilitate and encourage a friendly, successful, inclusive work environment, where everyone has the resources required to perform their jobs.
- Manage a mixture of office support and administrative, plus support various cultural activities.
- Will help to develop a well-organized and punctual office environment that represents the Urbint culture and brand to its employees and guests. These include:
- Greet all visitors and prepare meeting spaces
- Work with CoS and Head of Ops/Finance on expenses, scheduling, meetings, employee travel, candidate on-site logistics, events support, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-supplied office including a stocked kitchen
- Support and plan all-hands meetings, lunches, happy hours, and team events
- Serve as the point person for office maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Maintain calendars and agendas for company-wide meetings and events
- Handle all the new hire technology ordering / swag delivery and set up
- Work with Marketing / People Operations team to help implement new culture ideas and organize / support programs and events
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in Office Management
- Passionate about our mission and aligned with our core values
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and overall comfort with leveraging technology and tools to improve productivity