Office Coordinator (NYC)
Cadre is looking for a professional, friendly and highly-motivated Office Coordinator to support our growing team. This person will be responsible for keeping the office organized and well stocked while thinking of new ways to encourage productivity and efficiencies. The Office Coordinator will maintain our pantry and office supplies, ensuring all essentials are well stocked and replenished. This person will work to preserve the sense of community and to make anyone who walks through our door feel welcome. Team gatherings, events and “surprise and delight” moments are an integral part of our culture and this person will work the plan and execute. The ideal candidate possesses a ‘no task too small, no task too big’ attitude, is naturally empathetic, proactively owns and solves problems, and brings everyone along in the fun. This role reports to the Culture and Events Manager.
What You'll Do
- Greet guests, candidates and visitors, and when necessary, escort them to their meeting rooms and announce guests to hosts
- Assist with all People Programs
- Forward thinking on new team initiatives, culture-building events and business efficiencies
- Office Logistics
- Accept and sort all incoming deliveries, mail, etc., notify team members when necessary and route mail to recipients
- Conference room maintenance; checking room calendars for meeting schedules. Handle room set up, breakdown and special requests
- Own, supervise and ensure office and storage areas are kept tidy and organized on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure seamless ordering and management of food and supplies - track budget, own budget and make recommendations to optimize for spend
- Assist with facilities management including working with external vendors on repairs as needed
- Assist with execution of employee desk set up and moves
- Maintain SWAG catalog and inventory
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Culture, Events + Catering
- Manage pantry inventory, ordering + restocking (with oversight)
- Manage office supply inventory, ordering + restocking (with oversight)
- Assist with ordering, set-up and tear-down of any team meals - breakfasts, lunches, snacks and/or dinners
- Assist with planning, coordination and execution of all team events within budget - collaborative, innovative, exciting
- Assist with team celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, deal closings, etc.)
- Keep people surprised and engaged - bi-monthly team surprises - 15 minute team high energy moments/activities that we can do in the office
What You Have
- At least 1 year of experience in a support role working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Solutions-oriented: problem solver
- Commitment to being a team player and contributing to the company values
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities- emails / meetings cannot be missed!
- A stellar communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Intrigued by entrepreneurship! We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. So we need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic
- Extreme proficiency Google programs - Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.
- Proactive nature -- you get things done and are always steps ahead with the ability to juggle several things at once
- Ability to adjust your plan and adapt when new ideas are raised or the schedule changes
- Our biggest asset? Our team members and culture: join a fun and driven environment to work with, learn from, and mentor some of the brightest engineers in the industry, equally intent on building a great business as on celebrating each victory.
- 401(K), significant equity, 100% of Healthcare premium coverage and unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen
- Fun company offsites