Netsuite Solution Architect
What Will You Do?
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Team.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the company’s methodology and approach..
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts and results to stakeholders.
- Engage with finance and supply chain and colleagues on solution support.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, and Reporting experience.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Experience training and supporting end users in NetSuite.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, IT, or a related field.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread, iOS and Android App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.