Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community based organizations and leading commercial partners, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, taking capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
We are seeking a Lead, IT to scale our function as we grow in new markets. Utilizing innovative and leading-edge vendor solutions, as well as custom software and integrations, you’ll deliver a best-in-class work environment at our HQ and at our Community Health Hubs and worksites across several states. As the leader of the IT team, you’ll manage a team and continue to develop our infrastructure, processes, and vendor relationships to carry us through rapid growth.
The IT function you build and lead will:
- In conjunction with our Director of Information Security, design an enterprise security and usage policy for corporate staff hardware, build and deploy enforcement mechanisms
- Oversee device provisioning and enterprise controls across our fleet Apple, Windows, and Chromebook devices
- Enact a AAA control system utilizing existing Cloud idP services and adding necessary checks wherever necessary
- Oversee new and existing facility construction and expansion, including solution design for physical security and site access, wireless connectivity, commercial printing, and call-center telco.
- Work with HR to integrate and support tooling across recruiting, performance management, payroll, and benefits infrastructure. Automate process for onboarding and offboarding.
- Constantly make use of innovative solutions and leading-edge technology to keep Cityblock’s platform best-in-class and staff performing at top efficiency.
- Manage external SaaS company accounts & services, ensure vendors maintain SLAs and uptime
- Evaluate existing ticketing system and processes to develop comprehensive on-call and after-hours support with escalation protocols
- Implement a policy and process for tracking physical equipment assets as well as software licenses and seats.
- 8+ years of IT experience, with demonstrated experience managing teams
- Experience with Google Suite and Google Administration services
- Expert-level experience with network design & security, Telco, VOIP, and office telephony
- Experience aggressively expanding new sites in new sites across the country
- HIPAA, SOX, or similar experience working in a regulated industry
- Proven knack for developing innovative technical solutions to complex workflow challenges
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to attract, manage and retain top IT talent
- Hands-on experience with public cloud provider relationships - especially Amazon AWS, Google Compute Platform
Nice To Have
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field preferred
- Experience with the maintenance and command line automation of gSuite services, and JIRA,
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph cover letter.
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.