IT Finance Business Analyst (NetSuite)
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
UiPath is currently recruiting for an IT Finance Business Analyst. This position will help facilitate the integration of the Finance systems spectrum (NetSuite, Concur, Xactly, Salesforce, Workday, etc.) and have a deep knowledge of functional Finance processes, and expertise on systems integration and data management. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and documenting multiple data interconnections across systems, document data flows and systems interfaces following the guidelines set by the Finance Systems Director. The IT Business Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring the integrations will be in accordance of the long-term Finance Systems architecture for the Company, contributing significantly towards UiPath’s growth, scalability and strategic objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Be First Point of Contact for all Finance Systems matters; especially NetSuite
• Custom field creation and deployment
• Workflow creation and revisions
• Working knowledge of SuiteTalk and Suitelet
• Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
• Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and devices.
• Participate in the loading/extraction of files to/from other platforms. Work with the business regarding the planning and timing of the load/extraction and ensure the correct file layout is used, auditing data for accuracy and completeness
• Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including scheduled jobs, integrations to Workday, Horizon, Salesforce and other systems as required
• Act as a liaison to vendors regarding interface and platform issues
• Perform the setup of Managers and Corporate Users in each system
• Update Director of Finance Systems and corporate user's employee groups as needed
• Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality, and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support activities
• Write requirements to support projects and approved reporting requests
• Conduct periodic audits of master data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness. Provide guidance and support to the Finance team members
• Work with IT, Finance and HR super-users and project team members, utilizing both business process knowledge and systems capabilities to capture new requirements for resolution of business issues
• Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes
• Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practices" approaches
• Train end-users on query writing and general navigation as applicable
• Working knowledge of Off-the-Shelf API systems
Desired Candidate Profile – Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science (or related field)
• 5-7 years’ experience as Business Analyst with other ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc.)
• 2 years minimum of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience
• Subject matter knowledge of Accounting and business functions and technology solutions
• Advanced Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) skills required
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.