IT Data Analyst, Integrations
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an individual that is experienced and well versed in the world of data. You will report to the Integrations Manager and play a key role on the team acting as a specialist on integration projects while collaborating with key stakeholders across the organization.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall.
You will be working on projects to understand each integration endpoint: how it is structured, what data will be passed, mapping the data to the destination, and translating stakeholder requirements into technical requirements. This role will require you to establish relationships with your stakeholders and to understand their business needs deeply; challenge them on their business requirements to understand the true business need. You should feel comfortable analyzing, troubleshooting, and influencing IT data and process problems.
The ideal profile of this position call for a flexible and well-rounded individual with a technical background and functional experience on data projects. This person should be self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and have strong customer relationship management skills. Above average communication skills are strongly desired as this person will be working with business users, a team of developers, and BRM’s within the IT team in working on projects.
- Research and analyze integration endpoints
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Troubleshoot and diagnose incidents; in turn performing root cause analysis
- Monitor, analyze, and act on provided team dashboards
- Evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions, identify risks, and identify additional scope that will be needed in order for the business to scale
- Communicate and collaborate clearly and effectively with developers and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to projects; communicate these findings with the broader team
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a data/business analyst, development, or equivalent role
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Hands on experience working on data projects (i.e. data cleansing, QA, ETL, normalization, crowdsourcing, business intelligence development)
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members
- Eager to expand skill set and learn new tools, applications, and functional business areas
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners; exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- ETL Technology (Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica, Pentaho)
- Functional experience working with NetSuite (or other ERP system), relational databases, logistics platforms (i.e. delivery management), ecommerce platforms
- Experience working in the retail industry
- Experience working effectively with vendor teams and consultants
- Reporting/visualization tool experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.