Conductor is in search of an experienced Helpdesk Technician for our IT team. This is a high visibility role, charged not just with managing our entire internal IT service infrastructure, but also with identifying and executing strategic improvement initiatives and ensuring our fast growing company continues to have the highest possible level of IT service. If you are interested in working for a company with great culture and technology, and with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do and who are looking to change how enterprise software is created, we would like to speak with you.
This is a nonexempt, fixed-term position for three months with potential for extension/conversion (depending on business needs).
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain performance of computer systems
- Train employees on various systems and solutions
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and other systems
- Resolve technical problems with technological assets in office, including printers, multi-function units, projects, TVs and conferencing equipment
- Assist in setting up A/V equipment for All Hands meetings and Town Halls
What We're Looking For
- Desire to learn
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, server operating systems a plus
- Knowledge of basic networking technology, including TCP/IP, LANs and WANs
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware
- At least one year completed CS studies or equivalent experience
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.