Head of Global Client Success
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About this Position:
As Head of Global Client Success, you will be responsible for developing and owning customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You’ll be expected to engage closely with sales, marketing and product teams to analyze and generate sales proposals for presentations to clients and/or ad agencies. One must ensure clients are satisfied with all services they receive and act to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction, include but not limited to reporting and analytics of revenue impact tied to clients.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by maximizing revenue upsells, cross sales and renewals. In collaboration with sales and key stakeholders, you’ll lead strategy around new opportunities, while promoting retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with sales to brainstorm and implement accurate, strategic, and creative RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing to develop effective solutions to maximize client growth & success
- Solid understanding of our product offerings and operational capabilities. Be an expert on all product offerings to best empower and drive success
- Build a framework to develop strategic account plans and flawless implementation. Run all customer QBRs and co-lead the charge on our customer advisory board
- Analyze data to support strategic decisions about new sales programs and how to influence scalable and repeatable solutions
- Drive bundling and packaging pricing strategies while maintaining pricing integrity
- Create a seamless transition between pre and post sales functions
- Interact and communicate directly with client/agency contacts where relevant, fostering a feedback loop to product
- Work with Operations to implement, manage, monitor, revise, and optimize campaigns to ensure performance and fulfilment of contract revenue
- Ensure revenue and rate integrity is maintained and aligned with client goals
- Create wrap up decks and promote retention
- Assess existing processes for inefficiencies and redundancy
- Identify and advocate for product and service changes that contribute to client needs
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Owning the customer relationship from end to end, leading with a client centric approach
- Minimum 10+ years of sales and account ownership experience in SaaS and Media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, driven to meet deadlines and hold people and teams accountable
- Excellent communication skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate our products and competitive advantage
- Proven leader with demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes
- Self-motivated and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- 12+ years of experience working in sales, customer or client success, or business management and leading a team
- Experience in both Media and Saas is strongly preferred
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.