ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who can navigate complex product regulations and develop and implement related compliance actions. This position requires partnering with legal and business teams on proposed actions, and coordinating across multiple teams to use technological tools to implement processes and policies to effectuate those actions. There is a significant project management and operations component to this role.
You must have strong prior work experience in a professional setting, a cooperative attitude, and organisational skills. The ability to effectively communicate is essential, both verbally and in writing. The role will require that you be self-motivated to learn the operations and will involve both independent and team work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. You also need great judgment, a sense of humor, and a desire to learn and be curious.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working with the operations and business development resources to launch the Revolut USA Trading Business
• Working with the engineering and product resources to create robust systems and products
• Overseeing general operations and personnel management and training
• Managing filings with state and federal agencies, as well as self-regulatory organisations
• Supervision of trading or market making activities
WHAT WE NEED
• Current FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63 licenses.
• Excellent academic and industry credentials.
• At least 3 years of experience at a US broker-dealer.
• Deep understanding of broker dealer operations.
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Besides strong analytical skills, being process driven and have a methodological way of working, you need to have excellent communication skills (concise and direct) and experience of influencing a broad range of decision makers and stakeholders
• Substantive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the U.S. regulatory environment
• Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Able to learn new regulations quickly.- Able to work in extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Written and spoken fluency in English required
• Willing to take on new challenges
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.