Global Alliance Director
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do and if you think AI, cognitive computing and intelligent RPA will shape the way we work in the future, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
The Global Alliance Manager will recruit, develop and lead global technology alliance partnerships to drive incremental revenue. The Global Alliance Manager will develop, maintain and execute business plans with key metrics focused on revenue results from the partnerships - including strategy and actions to drive revenue growth through go-to-market initiatives, technology integrations and innovation solution offerings. The Global Alliance Manager will lead all aspects of relationship management between the partner and UiPath, to include ensuring executive sponsors are established by both organizations and that regular and relevant contact is performed to review business performance of the partnership. Prior experience working with senior management of technology partners with a focus on selling and delivering complementary solutions and/or services is highly desirable.
- Recruit, develop and lead global technology alliance partnerships to drive incremental revenue
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Creation and successful execution of annual business plans with participation from your alliance partners and relevant individuals from UiPath sales, marketing, product and business development leadership
- Creation and successful execution of go-to-market (GTM) plan to develop compelling and unique solution offerings powered by UiPath - with marketing activities to create awareness and demand, and enablement activities to build competency to sell, service and support solutions to mutual customers
- Creation and successful execution of relationship plans to ensure executive sponsors are established by both organization and that regular and relevant contact is performed to review business performance of the partnership
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress and successful execution of the business, GTM and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities
- Work with UiPath sales and marketing teams to align and communicate the sales and marketing motion for each technology partner
- Manage the technology partners deal registration, pipeline and forecast to ensure alignment and collaboration with UiPath sales
- Ability to travel to meet with technology partners and execute on business plans
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM with technology partners
- Experience working with senior management teams of technology partners with a focus on selling and delivering complementary solutions and/or services
- Strong ability to engage, motivate and manage technology partners
- Strong ability to present unique business value provided by our solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- A strong communicator and presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Resilience, self-driven, results orientation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or technical field of study
- MBA preferred