Field Support Technician
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
As a Field Support Technician at TrialSpark, your work will be critical in ensuring the uptime and reliability of technology used across our rapidly growing trial site network. Your day-to-day activities will include the deployment and ongoing maintenance of routers, temperature sensors, and other IoT hardware. You’ll also participate in an on-call rotation for site monitoring. Outside of running the day-to-day, you’ll be asked to look for ways to improve our processes as the business scales.
This is a great opportunity if you’re someone who:
- Enjoys helping others with a great bedside manner
- Is detailed oriented and obsessed with pinpointing the root cause of technical issues
- Doesn’t mind getting in the weeds of things and views obstacles as opportunities
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You’ll need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Extensive field support experience - You are a security and reliability focused individual with experience supporting technical infrastructure across multiple locations.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- You must have a drivers license
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.