Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Facilities Specialist will support the Director of Workplace Experience to plan, build, and execute in all areas of company operations, culture, and employee engagement. This role is highly visible amongst all teams and requires the right balance of professionalism, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
This position is responsible for organizing and running day-to-day office operations. Some of these duties include managing building deliveries such as packages and mail, delivering packages and mail internally to staff, as well as restocking kitchen areas with necessary break-room supplies. In addition, it involves helping set up all company events, assisting with furniture moves and new hire set-ups, and handling any other ad-hoc projects and incoming day-to-day requests.
- Keep the office in tip-top shape to impress visitors and employees alike
- Support day-to-day facilities operations
- Assist with relocation support to internal employees around the office
- Actively monitor and restock all kitchen and conference room supplies around the office
- Receive and sort daily delivery of incoming mail and packages, as well as deliver mail to respective parties
- Assist organization with all company events, including set up of office town-halls, lunches, and social functions as needed
- Assist with “day one” desk installation and set-up for new hires
- Security and visitor management for our office
- Think on your feet to troubleshoot office issues as they arise
- Act as a general office guru and advocate for employees as well as interact with all areas of the business
- Senior leadership travel and administrative needs
- Various projects to assist the Ops teams, such as new hire onboarding
You Should Have
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Expert level experience working with Apple products and Google Suite
- Excellent organizational strategies and time management skills
- Calendar management and experience with booking travel
- Positive attitude and the ability to be flexible and creative while getting things done in an environment of changing priorities and challenges
- Ability to work the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Willingness to learn and grow within the organization
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to lift 20 lbs or more
- A double portion of a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED required
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.