Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for an energetic, experienced and eager Facilities Manager to oversee operations of our growing New York City Headquarters. Reporting directly to our Head of Global Real Estate & Facilities, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving a highly effective workplace, a critical asset for Yext. You’ll have high visibility with all levels of our local teams and supervise office managers around the world for global exposure. Joining a high growth company, you’ll be provided with many exciting opportunities to make an impact.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and effective facility according to Yext standards and best practices
- Oversee efficient operation, maintenance, repair, inspection of building systems including electrical, HVAC, security, life safety, lighting, utilities, telecom, energy management
- Oversee efficient operation of office services including breakroom services, offices supplies, janitorial, pest control, package shipping/receiving
- Procurement of vendors and services as needed
- Act as main point of contact to manage working relationships with building and property management, building superintendent, and facilities vendors and contractors
- Supervise and develop in-house Facilities Coordinators and Front Desk Coordinators
- Supervise and develop global Office Managers
- Manage facility budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits
- Manage facility accounts, contracts, PO’s, and invoices
- Manage staff seating, seating map, user inventory, and internal move-management
- Manage directories and facility/office resource manuals
- Help improve existing systems, services, processes, and standards
- Ad hoc initiatives as required
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Business Management or relevant field (FM Certification a plus)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience, including people management
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with building systems and technical processes
- Highly dependable
- Aptitude to work autonomously
- Process and detail oriented
- Idea and task oriented
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to trouble-shoot
- Adept with Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office, and similar applications
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is a plus
- A strong belief in Yext's mission: putting perfect location information in every hand
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.