About The Role
SevenRooms is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a one-of-a-kind Executive Assistant to support our founders and leadership team. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have a knack for creatively solving problems. Ultimately, you will play a big role in contributing to the success of our team and business.
What You’ll Do
- Manage calendars for founders
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Greet guests and visitors, and provide phone coverage
- Organize and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Track and submit monthly expense reporting
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs as needed
- Coordinate logistics for SevenRooms events, team initiatives/activities and meetings
- Perform other responsibilities as needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant working at an early stage startup or fast-scaling tech company
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels internally and externally
- Strong organization and project management skills, with the ability to relentlessly prioritize across multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter; someone able to confidently problem-solve in ambiguous situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Hotel or restaurant industry experience a huge plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.