WHO WE ARE
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
WHAT’S THE ROLE
We’re looking for an energetic and proactive Executive Assistant to support the daily operations of the company and provide administrative support to the CEO. This person will get the opportunity to see the inner workings of a fast growing company, while cultivating relationships with all members of the team. This role is perfect for you if you’re always willing to pitch in wherever the team needs it along with being comfortable in an ever evolving environment.
- Support the CEO in scheduling, booking travel, expense reports, and developing key meeting materials
- Compose and edit emails, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents
- Document and delegate action items from team meetings and deliver status updates on various team efforts
- Effectively manage the CEO's time by prioritizing meetings and projects accordingly
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute a company communication strategy
- 3+ years in an administrative support role
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Mastery of Google Suite and calendaring functions
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Plays nice with others (people & dogs)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota