The We Company began as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. Today, WeWork has several hundred thousand members in 26 countries -- and growing exponentially -- being just one of the offerings We Company that help people achieve their purpose and connect with others. Our dedication to technological innovation enables us to grow and support several other offerings including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
Based in New York City, the Executive Assistant will partner with the VP, Global Revenue Optimization and help with all executive support responsibilities. Additionally, this individual will also support the day to day operations of the Global Revenue Optimization team . Success is achieved by being proactive, efficient, and with the use of high judgement to prioritize, plan, and execute key administrative tasks including professional interaction with internal and external business partners, coordinating meetings and travel, and managing team-wide events. Knowledge of and experience in the technology or hospitality industries will be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Be self-motivated to optimize processes and procedures with minimal guidance
- Prepare for meetings, take notes and track and take notes on key action-items
- Act as the central point-of-contact for other Departments
- Create and keep global travel arrangements and itineraries
- Organize and manage a complex calendar and travel, across multiple time zones
- Liaise with external partners and business guests, being professional and friendly
- Submit and track expense reports for executive
- Ensure HR and business systems are accurate and up to date
- Organize logistics for various team off-sites and events
- Be the glue for the team and proactively contribute to creating the best environment for a high performance team
- Ensure compliance with expense management and reporting
- Embody the mission and values of We always
- Roll-up your sleeves and jump in whenever it is required
- 4 -6 years of proven team support and administration experience in a fast-growth company
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and solve unique challenges
- Prior experience interacting with multiple time zones, and a diverse global team
- Prior support of executive-level roles, with board-level interactions a plus
- Positive, optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Concise, yet open and friendly communication style
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities and responsibilities
- Experience in project management, event planning or similar roles
- Experience with high-volume travel and calendaring
- Strong writing skills: concise, articulate and polished
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.