We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented partner to join our team as an Executive Assistant to several of our Executive team. You are a trusted professional and will act as an extension of the executive team in terms of voice, judgment, and decision making. You should serve as a role model for other executive assistants, in terms of project management, professional maturity, integrity/confidentiality, and demeanor, anticipating and planning for needs, pace, advising and coordinating solutions to day-to-day problems. You minimize conflicts and maximize productivity for the executive team, enabling them to do their best work.
A day in the life of an Executive Assistant at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Extensive and heavy scheduling, monitoring, and prioritizing of the day-to-day incoming communication and requests for time
- Plan, coordinate and schedule all meetings: 1:1, small group, and large group meetings, balancing a bi-monthly Exec Meetings, bi-monthly All-hands, QBR’s, Quarterly Executive Meetings, and Board Meetings; toggling to monitor and anticipate scheduling conflicts; quarterly offsite and ongoing pipeline regroups
- Regular offsite planning for the Executive teams, including all administrative details
- Some light scheduling and coordination of ad hoc personal requests
- Ensure executive team is kept on schedule and on time for meetings day to day
- Shepherd all visitors from arrival to departure, demonstrating Collibra’s core values
- Expense and budget reconciliation monthly, as well as monthly overall department for both executive functions as needed
- Schedule and participate in quarterly forecast review with to ensure tracking to budget
- Arrange all travel including flights, hotels, ground transportation and create detailed itineraries; obtain visas, passport renewals or any other travel documents
- 8-10 years’ minimum experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a senior executive; preferably in an area with confidentiality requirements
- Demonstrates ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Possesses strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead and anticipates needs -- from the most mundane to the most complicated
- Heavy calendar, travel, and meeting planning experience required
- Excellent Mac skills & superior proficiency in Google Calendar
- Solid Excel skills; experience with budget tracking a plus and experience in expense management software is a plus
- Rolls up sleeves and digs in - no task is too small
- Adhere to confidentiality and sensitive information
- Strong written and oral communication skills while maintaining a warm and professional demeanor
- Standard in-office hours are 9am-6pm; require flexible availability at times (M-F 8a-7p); periodic but limited needs on weekends or after hours; some texting in the morning and at night for critical items only
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible house = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package