What you'll do:
- Support the COO in all aspects of business operations at a dynamic and rapidly growing company; professionally and courteously establish yourself as an effective gatekeeper of the COO’s schedule.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, engagements and conferences. Manage all travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Field and manage a high volume of inquiries and interact with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner. Act as a reliable point of contact between Transfix and external clients, vendors, partners and potential candidates.
- Support other key, senior leaders reporting to the COO
- Help research, prepare and distribute correspondence, reports, presentations or other documents as requested
- Coordinate and drive special projects, e.g. project manage logistics for team off-sites, moves, etc.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners within and across departments
- Ensure a top tier experience for all visitors, candidates, clients, etc.
- Maintain a strong understanding of firm policies and handle certain issues independently
- Partner with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure entire executive team is well informed, organized, and efficient
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4+ years of administrative experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a high pace, dynamic environment
- You are a self-starter who is curious, energetic and can adapt quickly
- You are problem-solver who proactively anticipates interdependencies and seeks to improve processes and experiences to be most efficient
- You are organized and understand that the details matter in designing the best experiences for internal and external parties
- You possess the ability to constantly multitask and prioritize across various initiatives and stakeholders
- You have a strong sense of urgency and commit to deadlinesYou possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism, and consistently exercise sound judgment
- You are trusted and possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- You are a team player and collaborate well with others
- You are highly skilled in tools such as G-Suite, MS-Office, Slack and project management tools.