In this role, you will:
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
- Process expense reports.
- Perform research and complete long term projects.
What We Value
- College degree, or previous support experience
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support (some nights/weekends will be required, as well as travel between 20-50% of the time to Palantir’s domestic and international offices)
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in written correspondence
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] #LI-SC1