Executive Assistant, Technology
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Executive Assistant, Technology will assist with administrative processes and team organization for the Technology team and directly assist Technology executives. Responsibilities include scheduling for executive calendars, managing travel logistics, planning and coordinating meetings, assisting with semi-annual offsite planning, organizing monthly team events, and communicating with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. This role will report to the EVP, Infrastructure and SVP, Engineering, and will work closely with the lead Technology EA.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of our EVP, Infrastructure and our SVP, Engineering, so that they are well informed, prepared, and organized for all internal and external meetings and events
- Manage individual calendars, including arrangement of travel
- Assist with organization and event design of semi-annual department offsites, including transportation, agendas, meals and team activities
- Plan monthly team building events for the Yext Engineers in New York City
- Submit vendor contracts and renewals through the procurement process, follow up with various internal departments and see the process through
- Work with People Operations and Facilities to assist with various team projects such as desk moves and new hire onboarding
- Manage engineering team lists and internal documentation, and assist in creating systems for operational efficiency within the technology department
- BA/BS degree or similar level college education
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Passionate for your job with the desire to meet the high expectations required in a fast growing business
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.