Executive Assistant, Investments
Cadre is looking for a professional, highly-motivated Executive Assistant to support our Acquisitions & Asset Management teams. The Executive Assistant will assist in various aspects of the team’s critical functions and processes, as well as proactively manage the calendars and schedules for its senior members. This role will also develop meeting agendas, provide preparation notes, book travel arrangements, prepare the office for internal meetings, manage executive expenses, and assist with personal needs as they arise.
What You’ll Do:
- Organize and maintain complex calendar management, requiring frequent communication with both internal and external contacts
- Arrange and maintain travel plans and itineraries for both international and domestic travel
- Processing timely and accurate expense reports for team members ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guideline
- Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls; adjustment and prioritization of last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering
- Promote greater efficiency by better organizing meetings and processes around meetings
- Triage workflow and organizing high priority tasks to less important tasks and bringing urgent matters to attention
- Anticipate needs of the team with minimal direction or oversight
- Assist colleagues with day-to-day troubleshooting and company logistical needs
- Greet and interact professionally with guests and internal employees at all times
- Serve as back up support to other administrative professionals
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in a support role working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Passionate about providing support to executives and going the extra mile
- Extreme proficiency in Google programs - Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.
- Utmost professionalism, savviness and awareness of business operations and priorities
- Proactive nature - you get things done and are always steps ahead with the ability to juggle several things at once
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love getting into the details while delivering exceptional results on time
- Ability to adjust your plan and adapt when new ideas are raised or the schedule changes
- High degree of tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities- emails / meetings cannot be missed!