Executive Assistant - Health Solutions
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who is articulate and well-organized with a solid administrative background to support two extremely busy executives and their teams. This individual will coordinate and maintain schedules, travel, projects, and other tasks as assigned by the Health Solutions team. The ideal candidate must be flexible, proactive, and have superb problem solving and critical thinking skills. They must also have an enthusiasm for working in a dynamic team environment with a strong, fun and fast-moving culture.
- Coordinate all meetings and appointments for the GM, Health Solutions and VP, Marketing and VP Sales for Health Solutions
- Manage and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Anticipate needs or problems before they arise and resolve accordingly
- Maintain confidential and private information
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare and send all necessary meeting materials
- Record and distribute notes as needed
- Maintain expense reports including collecting and organizing receipts and processing monthly expenses on a timely basis
- Book company travel for SVP's and their teams, including flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Coordinate team celebrations, outings, and events.
- Assist with company events or initiatives, (e.g. office events, holiday parties, etc.)
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Must have 4-6 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Office including expert PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with a passion for this type of work
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.