Executive Assistant to CISO
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
About the role
WeWork is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide senior level support to the Chief Information Security Officer. This person will be responsible for partnering with the CISO to ensure efficient management of his time while supporting his vision for the culture of the team.
- Extensive calendar management
- Coordination with other assistants to reconcile ever-changing calendars and availabilities (team player!)
- Compiling presentations, reports, and various project-based documents
- Corresponding with various internal and external stakeholders
- Booking and coordinating door-to-door international and domestic travel
- Managing and submitting all expenses on a monthly basis
- Anticipating needs with minimal direction
- Updating org charts
- Following up with the leadership team, various stakeholders, and other assistants to support forward momentum
- 5+ years of experience supporting an executive is a must
- Global travel management experience and knowledge of international time zones and visa procurement
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Must be extremely flexible team player who can support the Global Head while balancing sometimes conflicting priorities
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- G Suite experience a plus
- Familiarity with Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Lucidchart a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.