Executive Assistant to Chief People Officer
Squarespace is seeking a highly organized, personable, and detail oriented Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer and VP of People.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespace’s success. In this role, you will enable two of our senior leaders to scale their respective parts of the business by streamlining their day-to-day and ensuring maximum efficiency. You are a systems thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You build rapport quickly and are able to establish productive, trust-based relationships with a wide variety of individuals across diverse organizational groups. You are intuitively hospitable and your career is predicated on your proven track record of promptness, accuracy, and reliability.
- Act as the primary liaison between the leaders you support and internal management teams, external contacts, etc.
- Schedule and manage our Chief People Officer's and VP of People's calendars
- Ensure that all meetings start and end on time and help ensure the productivity of meetings
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Assist with the set-up and planning of the Strategy and Product team offsites, meetings, and events
- Manage People team meeting scheduling and day-of logistics
- Coordinate and draft team updates and other cross-functional communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, and HR documents with confidentiality
- Provide occasional administrative assistance to other members of the People and Customer Operations teams as needed
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant and the desire to be a career EA
- Previous EA experience to C-level, preferably at a technology company
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Tech savvy — high degree of proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.