Executive Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer
About the Teams you will Support
The Harry’s Brand Team is comprised of our Design, DTC, Marketing, Retail, R&D and our UK teams, and is run by our Chief Commercial Officer. These teams are responsible for managing the entire customer experience for Harry’s customers -- designing and developing, marketing and selling our products across all channels (DTC, Mass Retail and Specialty Retail / Partnerships) and geographies. This team is also responsible for driving brand strategy and growth for Harry’s. Our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is based in our NYC HQ and works closely with the leaders of the Harry’s brand functions, their teams and our global Harry’s Inc. leadership team.
Who You Are
You excel in thoughtfully prioritizing schedules and projects, anticipating needs and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), her Chief of Staff (CoS) and the Brand Team that report into her. As the Executive Assistant you will make a direct impact by keeping the CCO on track with your resourcefulness and can-do attitude. Your ability to maximize the time and productivity of the CCO and her team will help drive the company, team and culture.
What you will do:
- Provide best in class support by ensuring the CCO is always prepared for her next meeting and is in the right place at the right time.
- Be the gatekeeper of the CCO’s Google calendar, support meeting preparation including creating agendas, meeting recaps and follow up items, distributing resources, and running the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Work alongside the CoS to coordinate and manage communication as needed.
- Help the CCO and the Brand Team thrive by prioritizing and anticipating needs before they arise; looking a month out to solve for calendar conflicts.
- Manage scheduling of internal and external meetings, travel arrangements, monthly expenses.
- Assist in logistics, setup, and facilitation of team off-sites and other team building events, as well as planning for VP offsites.
- Coordinate and track annual goal-setting process across the Brand Team and develop process for monthly progress check-ins.
- Act as a cultural leader for the Brand Team and cross functional peers by building relationships and communication synergies within the EA team.
- Other duties as assigned.
This should describe you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree) in fast-paced environment; EA experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- You have the ability to maintain highly confidential information within executive team leaders.
- You are proactive and can spot conflicts before they become problems. You sweat the details.
- You are clear and concise with both written and verbal communication.
- You are approachable, have a high EQ and can learn who’s who and how to get things done at Harry’s (and get them done quickly!)
- You are open and honest when you do not know the answer to something or how to get something done. You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You leave nothing up for guessing. You are quick to follow up on what you did, why and the status of where things are.
- You are comfortable making mistakes but don’t make the same one twice.
- You don’t get too tied to what you are working on or take yourself too seriously. Things change quickly and you roll with the punches...with a smile on your face.
Here's who you'll work with:
- This position will report into the Chief of Staff but will have direct responsibility for the Chief Commercial Officer.
- You will work most closely with the Brand Team, comprising of these departments: Design, DTC, Marketing, Retail, R&D and our UK teams (and EAs). You will also work with the CEO and his Chief of Staff and EA.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.