Executive Assistant to CEO
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will work closely with him, his Chief of Staff, and the Office of the CEO to manage key operations. Anticipating the needs of the CEO, you will resolve administrative issues before they arise. You will move fast to ensure important tasks are executed in real-time. You will obsess about details to allow the executives to focus on their key priorities. You will represent our company externally, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact for Compass. You will also represent the CEO internally, managing relationships with key stakeholders from across the country. You are solutions-driven, exercise great judgment, and have a sense of humor.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests, including emails, texts and calls
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into all communications around the CEO’s administrative needs
- Manage internal and external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to all parties as appropriate
- Strategically coordinate the calendar of the CEO, including scheduling relevant meetings, managing day or week-long trips, making complicated travel arrangements, and being on-call for last minute scheduling changes
- Assist with other administrative duties and projects
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 10 years of administrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.