Executive Assistant - Business Development
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
This Executive Assistant provides direct administrative support to the Chief Business Development Officer, the SVP and the team responsible for business development across WW. The Business Development team has been tasked with creating a new vertical of business for WW. The objective of the team is to bring the WW community together in new ways via experiences and events. This individual must possess the ability to independently complete tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events; take effective action, anticipate needs and efficiently and creatively solve problems. This role will interact with all levels of internal and external management, as well as outside clients. The individual must have a professional presence and experience with high profile clients. This individual must also be able to quickly meet changing deadlines and priorities associated with event coordination and can be fully committed to the role. Extensive travel with the team will be required, including some weekends. The individual will be expected to be available after hours in case of urgent matters.
- Key administrative responsibility for the Chief Business Development Officer and provide support to the SVP and additional team members
- The ability to manage high volume / active calendars, including tracking of meetings and following up appropriately
- Arrange/coordinate all travel and accommodations, international & domestic, creating itineraries with all necessary information. Coordinates travel as per company T&E policy.
- Travels ahead of the team to event locations to ensure all details and logistics are handled. This may include some weekends.
- Manages event coordination with site coordinators, as needed
- Tracks and reconciles departmental budget against spend; liaises with Finance as needed
- Serves as key communicator and liaison with organization. Responds to a high volume of email inquiries and phone calls as needed.
- Track, reconcile and prepare expense reports for the team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years administrative experience; event coordination and vendor management desired
- Ability to multi-task; manage numerous projects at one time
- Ability to communicate effectively across an organization to get things done
- Google Suite tools usage preferred
- Experience working with C-Suite executives and/or high profile leaders
- Must be able and willing to travel 20%, including some weekends
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.