Executive Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
About Socure Inc.
Socure’s ID+ provides a real-time predictive analytics platform that combines the newest forms of machine learning and artificial intelligence with digital, offline and social identity data to deliver the most accurate and robust KYC, identity verification and fraud risk prediction solution in the market.
Socure deploys its advanced identity verification robot across email, phone, online/social, address, IP, physical documents and traditional offline proprietary predictors to help clients better assess identity risk and substantially increase acceptance, reduce fraud losses, and optimize manual review/step-up authentication for transactions and applications in the digital world.
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant / Office Manager to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for all HR related functions
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for internal and board meetings
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Word and MS Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- College degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Full Time- based out of New York City