As an Engagement Manager at Flatiron, you will be responsible for managing day to day account operations to ensure customer success for Flatiron’s new Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) offering. This position requires outstanding problem-solving, analytical and communication skills; experience leading complex operations spanning multiple teams and stakeholders; and client-facing experience. Experience in the healthcare space is strongly preferred.
You will develop a deep understanding of our RCM offering and work with our customers to oversee daily account operations. You will facilitate frequent touchpoints with our services team to ensure quality service delivery. You will be the customers’ thought partner by providing insights/recommendations through your data and analytics skills and advocate by troubleshooting their operations issues. You will recommend process improvements within Flatiron and within our customer base, contributing to the development of the implementation and customer success playbooks. We are looking for team members who can ensure our customers are as successful as possible as quickly as possible and put the processes in place that will allow us to scale and serve many more customers.
- Own end to end RCM operations monitoring performance and quality by leveraging existing tools and working closely with the service delivery team
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships ranging from frontline staff to the C-suite level that provide leverage for decision-making and effective change management
- Define, effectively communicate, and train the joint team to implement solutions for account operations issues including customer escalations, process gaps/inefficiencies, and new services
- Contribute to the design, documentation and execution of scalable client implementation and account management strategies that deliver an industry leading client experience
- Support the growth of the team: hire, develop, and mentor team members; plan for the future by identifying and addressing bottlenecks, gaps, and risks
- Work cross-functionally across Flatiron teams to plan for rollouts and ongoing customer support
- Background in account management or operational teams at a high growth technology company or management consulting experience managing a client team responsible for operational effectiveness
- Ability to explore and interpret process workflows, data, and metadata to synthesize and execute strategies for process improvement
- Operationally minded person who seeks to create standardized processes with strong organization, time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to carry a collaborative culture and management style to interactions with other stakeholders, including those at Flatiron and the customer
- Willingness to travel to NYC office 5 days per month and to clients regularly; likely overall travel around 60%
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Experience with oncology billing/revenue cycle management technology, process improvement or workflow implementations