Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Farmer’s Dog exists to simplify giving every dog their best life. First up? Completely reimagining what pet food is, how it’s made, and how it’s delivered. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Our company was launched after our Co-founder, Brett’s, battle to cure the stomach issues of his Rottweiler, Jada. He quickly realized just how broken the commercial pet food industry was - even the “organic” and “natural” varieties proved to be heavily processed - and it was only when his vet recommended a fresh, home-cooked diet that Jada began to improve and was eventually cured. Through a combination of proprietary technology, and a lot of heart, our direct-to-consumer service was born.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Only “dream job” applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
- Develop strategies focused on cultivating and maintaining relationships with influential companies and individuals such as social media personas, veterinarians, bloggers, and dog trainers.
- Source, qualify and build lasting relationships with mission-aligned brands and individuals that will grow sales and establish The Farmer’s Dog as the leading pet health brand
- Implement and monitor the appropriate KPI’s that will quickly determine the success of each partnership
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication
- 5+ years driving a sales strategy
- Previous experience building and managing a team within a fast-growing company
- A track record of implementing and monitoring KPI’s
- Previous experience identifying and executing strategic partnerships
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty as we grow
- You must: play nicely with others (humans and dogs
PERKS & BENEFITS
- DOGS EVERYWHERE!
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Discount on TFD food for your pup!
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited vacation & sick days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Team outings, coffee always brewed fresh, and a strong snack game