Director, Regional Go-To-Market Alliances
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Director, Regional Go-To-Market (GTM) Alliances to be the trusted partner ecosystem advisor to the direct sales organization. This is an exciting opportunity to execute a methodical GTM approach from alignment with the ecosystem partners and directs sales through execution of key deals. We are looking for an individual whom is comfortable in intense deal pursuits with an ability to quickly prioritize multiple demands while delivering on revenue commitments. This individual contributor needs to understand the full capabilities of the Yext strategic partner ecosystem and represent that ecosystem with sales and pursuit teams in the field. We are looking for an individual whom can reach across and leverage the greater Yext while working with key strategic partners developing strategic pursuits with a clear understanding of our joint clients’ business objectives, power structure, and key priorities. This individual will work with the Strategic Alliances Team and key strategic partners to take solutions to market, which will achieve the clients stated outcome(s).
- Trusted partner ecosystem advisor to the direct sales organization and extended account teams
- Understand and represent the full capabilities of the partner ecosystem with sales & pursuit teams in the field
- Prioritize multiple demands while delivering upon revenue commitments
- Ability to get to power at strategic partners while influencing key deal pursuits
- Execute a methodical Go-To-Market approach from alignment through deal execution with the most influential partners in the ecosystem
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and executive presence while representing our strategic partnerships
- Represent a joint Yext & strategic partner narrative with key solution(s) in deal pursuits
- Deliver upon key KPIs, primarily partner influenced revenue
- Ensure customer success
- Collaborate and consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Develop and cultivate strategic partners relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Evangelize Yext at strategic partners’ events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the strategic partners to support their customers' success in their Yext product and platform investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s at Yext cross-functionally
- Facilitate Account Planning with key strategic partners and key cross-functional leaders
- Generate and execute pipeline with key strategic partners in collaboration with direct sales teams
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience or similar college level education
- Commercially successful in a fast-paced environment at an enterprise class software company and/or worked at a major global strategic partner for 10+ years
- Established relationships and presence within the key strategic partners
- Understanding of digital partner ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and execute in a Go-To-Market capacity
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with strategic partners
- Speaks English
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.