Director of Information Technology (IT)
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management and Security Platform, enabling IT and Security to centralize, orchestrate and operationalize day-to-day administration and control for SaaS applications. We believe firmly in the transformative impact of IT, and that BetterCloud can help IT transform SaaS management and security across our thousands of customers worldwide.
We are a high energy, fast growing, and collaborative company seeking a talented and inspirational Director to lead our information technology (IT) team. This leadership role requires a strong background in modern workplace technologies - specifically SaaS - is a must, but we are also looking for someone who can create strong, positive relationships as a strategic business partner across our business at BetterCloud. If you have expertise in planning and directing roadmaps for information technology, leading highly motivated teams, and want to accomplish challenging goals and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, then this is the role for you.
Qualifications | Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of information technology experience, with a minimum of two (2) years in an IT leadership role
- Experience defining, creating, and executing roadmaps for strategic technology services, including hardware & software acquisition and maintenance, network infrastructure, video conferencing, remote access, SaaS, or other services
- Direct experience hiring, managing, and leading teammates across multiple geographic locations
- Experienced with supporting SaaS applications across multiple operating systems and a bring-your-own device environment
- Proficiency in computer hardware and software systems, network systems, and computer virus & security programs. Strong working knowledge of both Mac OSX and Windows systems is required
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, start-up experience is a plus
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, including the ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Willingness to travel 10 - 20%.
- Provide “world class customer experience” to end users through individual training and support
- Direct and lead each of the capabilities performed by our IT team
- Manage and lead a staff of 3 - 5 individual contributors or managers
- Direct the implementation of significant initiatives across the business, such as technology refreshes, office expansions from a technology perspective, implementations of major new SaaS systems, etc.
- Oversee the configuration and performance of our primary SaaS applications (G-suite, Office 365, Slack, Zendesk, Atlassian, Salesforce, etc)
- Develop and lead industry leading asset management capabilities for our technology hardware, software and resources
- Develop, socialize, and then responsibly execute the annual IT investment and operational budgets for the company
- As appropriate, assist your team in implementing required technology services, e.g. desktop, infrastructure, VoIP, teleconferencing, etc.
- Assist in the resolution of open support tickets, as needed, to maintain SLAs agreed upon by IT
- Manage additional projects as required
Compensations & Benefits
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options