WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Director, Facilities for WW, will be responsible for the professional management of WWs' U.S. and Canada retail and corporate real estate portfolio of approximately 900 retail locations comprised of 1.5M sq. ft. and 5 office locations comprised of 200K sq. ft.
- Partner with internal and outside counsel, outsourced brokers, construction, and design teams throughout the real estate and facelift process, including new, renewals, renovations, and closures.
- Analyze and make recommendation on facility vendor management spend to control and identify saving opportunities in the retail facilities expense lines
- Research leases to identify maintenance/repair responsibility and coordinate, negotiate with Landlords
- Manage the preventative maintenance programs and ensure completion
- Manage all facility vendor SLAs
- Schedule and Track Purchase Orders
- Coordinate with Territory and District Management regarding maintenance, renovations, renewals, and relocations
- Approve work orders
- Serves as single point of contact for field, Territory, and Regional, and Corporate management pertaining to location care including statements of work, service frequency, program expectations, vendor information, and escalation processes.
- Responsible for insuring expenditures (including capital and insurance reimbursement) are appropriately accounted for and processed through a streamlined process from request to payment.
- Supports business continuity by proactively planning for and responding to catastrophic events (e.g. hurricanes, floods, ice storms, tornados, snow storms, earthquakes, etc.). Responsible for responding to localized emergencies (e.g. fire, break ins, car vs building etc.) by taking on appropriate partners, updating stakeholders, and insuring a safe and secure environment for all team members and customers.
- Acts as liaison between Retail and Real Estate through proactive involvement with acquisitions and remodels, new store openings, and store closings. Support efforts to ensure successful turn over in compliance of the New Store/Head Office Opening best practice and Store/Head Office Closing best practice.
- Actively participate in Regional/Corporate focused feedback collaboration groups to provide feedback to current programs from a field and store operations perspective. Provides input for continuous improvement for processes and procedures to drive location care to a highly performing proactive/preventative asset management program.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 7-10 Years of Retail Real Estate Facility experience required, preferably with a national tenant, working for principle or as an outsourced Real Estate /Global Facility Services provider
- Familiarity with commercial leases both retail and office
- Understand of capital depreciation, P&L analysis, etc.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.