Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $700 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Work with Associate Account Manager to understand the customer needs and communicate expectations clearly amongst the operations team
- Provide Account Managers with updates regarding the status of the shipment
- Reach out to facilities for necessary accommodation (ie: early or late trucks)
- Consistent load recovery communications: cross docking, transloading and repowers
- Schedule and reschedule shipments as needed
- Follow and iterate standard operating procedures
- You have 1-2 years experience in customer experience
- Must be flexible- we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Transportation/logistics experience is preferred
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Bachelor’s Degree
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.