Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation Software? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production. 100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce, while leveraging the most widely used RPA platform in the world today.
Born in Romania, with Global US Headquarters in New York City, UiPath is at the forefront of changing the future of work through Robotic Process Automation Software. With the global goal of “a Robot for Every Human” we are enabling companies, to reduce repetitive, mundane tasks and free people to do more strategic work. Today, we are a global company operating currently in over 38 countries, and are experiencing amazing hypergrowth. Our fantastic culture anchors on the values of being humble, bold, fast and immersed, in everything we do.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch UiPath successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from UiPath.
RPA Customer Success Managers are entrusted with some of UiPath’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of UiPath and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for RPA Customer Success Managers is helping customers structure and manage company wide UiPath deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on UiPath’s deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value.
Working closely with UiPath’s Account Executives and Solutions Engineers, part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our RPA Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping some UiPath’s largest customers improve their team communication and to be successful with UiPath.
Scope of Activities
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges
- Continually identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer RPA Technical Account Managers and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials
- Help drive customer references and case studies
Job Profile Requirements
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- SaaS experience a benefit
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive Salary, Healthcare, Unlimited PTO, Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk!