Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT department. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned accounts, for building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
What will you do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for accounts by serving as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and request.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quartely business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
What should you have?
- 3+ years experience in account management/ client relationship support role
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and application support
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, ect.)
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Success oriented attitude with focus on customer delight
- Ability to forecast churn and upgrades for account base
- Ability to tailor message formats and content based on audience
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Bachelor's degree and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
- Spanish speaking
- Experience with implementation of BI projects as well as ETL and BI tools such as; Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, Qlikview or Tableau
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.
Medical, Dental and Vision plans, health savings account with employer contribution, flexible spending account employer paid long term and short term disability, employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance, additional Life and AD&D insurance options, 401K Plan w/ employer match, 10 Paid Holidays, 15 PTO Days, 5 Sick Days, plus additional 4 days off a year, first Friday after each end of quarter we “Come up for Air” (mandatory and doesn’t take away from your vacation days), health advocacy, employee assistance program, generous employee referral program, free stocked kitchens, WellSense programs that include yoga, workout programs, etc to promote healthy/happy employees, discounted tickets (ticketsatwork), paid parental leave, pretax parking/commuter benefits (NYC), Paid Parking (AZ), Employee Experience Program that includes monthly/quarterly events like happy hours, employee outings, summer party, holiday party.